Chicken Curry Fiji-style.
You can have Chicken Curry Fiji-style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Fiji-style
- You need 300 g of Chicken (bite size).
- You need 1 of big onion (minced).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of ginger (minced).
- You need 1/2 of apple (grated).
- It’s 150 g of Plain yogurt.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper (dash).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of curry powder.
- It’s 30 g of Butter.
- You need 200 g of Canned tomato.
- You need 100 g of Water.
- It’s 150 g of Coconut milk.
Chicken Curry Fiji-style step by step
- Put the chicken, yogurt, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of curry powder in a thick bag and put inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Put butter in preheated frying pan, saut? the onion, garlic, ginger and an apple..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Add the mixture made in step 1 and boil on low heat for 15 to 30 minutes..
- 5. Pour onto the rice and serve..
Thank you mother sri for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Chicken Curry Fiji-style, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp