Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup.
You can have Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup
- It’s 1 cup of dried baby lima beans.
- You need 1 quart of + 1-1/2 cup chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup step by step
- Wash and look the beans over remove any foreign objects such as stones. Start out with a cup and a half of broth..
- Add the beans, water, butter, and onions to a pot cover and boil for 20 minutes. Turn down to simmer..
- As it cook the beans become more and more tender. This is a bit of a process. About 1-1/2 to 2 hours. You need to replenish the liquids as needed during the cooking process. Add the broth as needed just keep the beans under the liquids. Keep covered..
- When you see these little pieces that kinda reminds you of rice grains, or tiny claws, that means the beans are done or close to it. They are close to pink in color. It's like the beans release these when they are done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Dried Baby Lima Bean Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp