Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms. Spinach, crumbled bacon, and mushrooms are topped with a warm tangy dressing in this delicious salad. Recipes You'll Bake And Share Again and Again. All Reviews for Spinach and Mushroom Salad.
This Warm Mushroom & Spinach Salad is perfect for the colder months. A warm topping of sauteed mushrooms and red onions makes fresh spinach much more appealing at this time of the year, especially with a bit of crumbled goat cheese on top. Combine steak, walnuts, blueberries and feta cheese in this simple salad and you have yourself a healthy and satisfying supper. You can have Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms
- It’s of Steaks.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- It’s of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed salad (valerian-spinach).
- You need 1 spoon of cottage cheese.
- You need 3 of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 2 of walnuts.
- You need 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar.
Tips: To toast chopped nuts, place in a small dry skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until All Reviews for Spinach Salad with Steak & Blueberries. Combine the spinach, nuts, celery, and goat cheese in a salad bowl. Heat a pan over medium high heat. Shake the pan once, then let the mushrooms cook without moving them around until they begin to sweat and soften (watch closely).
Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms instructions
- Sprinkle the meat with salt&pepper and dried oregano and place it in the oven for 20-25 mins, bake both sides..
- Make a foil a small round cup and inside there add the onion and mushrooms cut in small pieces and and 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar and into the oven for 15 minutes..
- Wash the salad and add it into the plate, add the cottage cheese with the walnuts and dried cranberries. (Optional add olive oil, i didn't add any because i wanted to keep it low carb, i tbsp of olive oil has 120 calories).
I love special side dishes like this that are so easy to prepare. It's great served alongside any roasted meat. While mushrooms cook, arrange potatoes close together on a baking sheet. Here's a simple, no-boil version, Baked Ziti with Spinach and Mushrooms that can be made in one pan and is gluten-free adaptable! Growing up we used to have a salad like this all the time, and it was about the only way I would eat spinach.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp