Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna.
You can cook Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna
- It’s 300 grams of lasagne sheets.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 300 g of fresh spinach.
- You need 150 g of sea beet leaves.
- Prepare 15 g of chopped fresh mint (40 leaves).
- It’s 2 of medium stalks celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 500 g of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 100 g of grated parmesan.
- You need 125 g of mozzarella.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna instructions
- Soak the lasagna sheets overnight or cook in boiling water until al dente and remove to cool..
- In a large frying pan heat half of the olive oil over medium heat and add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is soft. Add the spinach, sea beet and lemon zest and cook for about 5 minutes transfer to a large bowl..
- Drain the leaves well, leave to cool and the chop medium fine..
- Mix ricotta, mint, salt and pepper and two-thirds of the parmesan well with spinach.
- Line a greased 9×12-inch lasagne dish with a layer of lasagne sheets then place a third of the spinach mixture and continue to do so until you've used up all the lasagna and spinach. Sprinkle with the remainder of the parmesan. Top with sliced mozzarella..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp