Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. This lemon chicken is flavored with garlic, fresh lemon juice, zest, and a little thyme. It's an easy and rewarding dish with bright, bold flavor. A garnish of parsley and slices of fresh lemon finish the dish perfectly.
Super easy to prepare – the oven does all the work. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. You can cook Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- It’s 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. In today's cook with me I am making Lemon Pepper Chicken with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes! This meal was absolutely delicious and I guarantee you will.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy?.
Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. If you haven't seen our recipes for Lemony Chicken Breasts with Cucumber and Feta Salad or Baked Chicken with Roasted Red Peppers yet, you should. Simple and delicious, grilled lemon chicken wraps are the perfect summer meal. Tender chicken, spicy garlic sauce and soft flatbread – yum! Let's talk about these simple and absolutely delicious lemon chicken wraps.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp