Lower carb cheesy Carbonara. Keto Carbonara – Low Carb "Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon" – Easy One Pan. Our Cheesy Keto Carbonara recipe is one quick dish to prepare, and using only one pan makes it a breeze to clean up. It's a simple dish that is big on flavor when you're short on time.
Now, add the bacon-cheese-cream-egg mixture in with the noodles in the pan and turn OFF the heat. If you want it exxxxtra cheesy you can grate a. Another low carb carbonara recipe using zucchini noodles best for those who are on keto diet. You can cook Lower carb cheesy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- You need 1 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 lb of Diced ham.
- It’s 1 can of Ragu mozzerella sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Ziti pasta.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzerella.
Start making the creamy carbonara sauce in a bowl. Mix the egg and egg yolk together. Low-Carb Zucchini Carbonara – a healthier, low-carb alternative of a popular Italian dish. Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan.
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara step by step
- Saute cabbage in your oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. I used bacon grease for more flavor..
- Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage. Sautee on medium for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn to low..
- Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic..
- Meanwhile, boil your noodles until al dente..
- When the noodles are finished add them to the saute pan along with the ragu mozzerella sauce and heavy cream..
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Add Mozzerella cheese on top. Bake at 450 until top is a light golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
This low-carb cabbage carbonara is quick, easy, has few ingredients, and is absolutely delicious! It is high in fat and calories – it's probably not something you'll want to eat on a daily basis. This recipe for low carb chicken carbonara is an Italian favorite with a healthy twist! Herbed baked chicken is dressed with carbonara sauce and served on a bed of spaghetti squash for low carb comfort food! You see, to make this dish low carb we've used steamed cabbage noodles.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Lower carb cheesy Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp