Mama's Crispa Burritos.
You can cook Mama's Crispa Burritos using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mama's Crispa Burritos
- It’s 30 of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 3 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of Refried Beans.
- You need 1 packages of Burrito Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt (to taste).
- You need 1 dash of Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 stick of Real Butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mild Chedder Cheese (Shredded).
- You need 1 large of Purple Onion (Peeled and Diced).
- It’s 2 large of Tomatos (Diced).
- You need 1 head of Lettuce (Shredded).
- Prepare 1 jar of Salsa.
- You need 1 of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
Mama's Crispa Burritos instructions
- Gather and PRE Prepare ALL ingrediants..
- Place Tortillas and Butter together and set aside with a frying pan or skillet..
- Place Refried Beans in a small sauce pan and set aside..
- In 9 inch skillet, saute Onions for two (2) minutes or untill done, stiring occationally..
- Add Ground Beef to sauted Onions and brown on medium to medium-high heat..
- Drain the grease from the browned Ground Beef..
- Follow directions on Burrito Seasoning Mix package and Add to the browned Ground Beef. Then simmer about ten (10) minutes.
- Heat Refried Beans set aside earlier on medium heat, stiring occationally. Do not boil or overheat..
- Turn on burner for Tortillas to medium to medium-high..
- Turn off burner for Ground Beef when it is done..
- Turn off burner for Refried Beans when done..
- Place a pat of Butter on skillet set aside for Tortillas..
- When heated, place one (1) Tortilla on skillet; heating one side about one (1) minute, then turning over..
- While in skillet, Add an individual portion of each remaining ingrediant onto Tortilla, then fold over in half and heat untill Cheese is melted..
- Place finished product onto a cookie sheet..
- Repeat steps 12-15 for each remaing Tortilla..
- Turn off burner for Tortillas..
- Eat and Enjoy!.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Mama's Crispa Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp