Pork Teriyaki Noodles.
You can have Pork Teriyaki Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Teriyaki Noodles
- It’s 1/4 of kilo pork adobo cut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black ground pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 pcs of onion cut into thin strip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger cut into thin strips.
- You need 1 pack of ramen noodles.
Pork Teriyaki Noodles step by step
- Mix garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper and teriyaki sauce to pork cutlets. Marinate for at least 1 hr. Keep in the refrigerator..
- After marination, pour the marinated pork into a skillet including the marination sauce. Pour in water and boil..
- When water is reduced to almost none, adjust fire between medium to low heat. Pour a bit of cooking oil to cook the pork a little more..
- Drop the onions and ginger. Keep stirring until onions are transparent. Be sure not to burn the sauce..
- Cook the ramen noodles according to pack instruction. (usually 2 minutes). Serve in a bowl and top the pork teriyaki..
- Serve immediately..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Pork Teriyaki Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp