Hugh Jass Burritos.
You can have Hugh Jass Burritos using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hugh Jass Burritos
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tamari (or soy sauce).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 medium of garlic clove, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 of s&p.
- You need 1 of tortillas.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese or vegan cheese.
- It’s 1 of chicken, cooked & chopped.
Hugh Jass Burritos instructions
- puree top 6 ingredients in food processor.
- stir fry veggies w oil, garlic, s&p, sauces.
- place bean puree, veggies & chicken (optional) into tortillas. place in casserole dish..
- bake for 20 min.
Thank you sister wati for sharing How to Cook Yummy Hugh Jass Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp