Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry.
You can cook Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry
- You need 2 of chayote squash, julienned.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 200 gr of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 3 of red chili peppers, diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 3 of Thai bird eye chili peppers, sliced (optional).
- You need 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry step by step
- In a coriander, add chayote squash and 1 tsp salt. Mix well. Let it rest for about 15-30 minutes. Squeeze slowly and wring the excess water. Rinse under running water. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili peppers and Thai bird eye chili peppers (if used). Mix well..
- Add shrimp. Cook until it change color..
- Add chayote squash. Season with salt, mushroom bouillon, and white pepper powder. Cook until the chayote squash tender and moist. Adjust the taste..
- Add tomato wedges. Mix well for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! ?.
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Spicy Shrimp Chayote Squash Stir Fry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp