Salad olivieh perfect for summer. Salad Olivieh is the Persian version of chicken salad and potato salad, rolled into one amazing dish that is loved by most who try it. My early memories of enjoying this very popular Iranian food go back to my childhood. Those who remember "frooshgah Ferdosi" on Fersodi Avenue (the first large.
As I said Salad Olivieh was a staple. She always decorated the top to make it pretty. This Olivier Salad (Russian Potato Salad) recipe is such a unique recipe. You can cook Salad olivieh perfect for summer using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad olivieh perfect for summer
- You need 6 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 6 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken.
- You need 4 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 jar of of mayo.
- It’s 4 cup of persian pickles.
- It’s 1 of lemon (juice).
- You need 1 of packet salami (optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 of tomatoes for garnish.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped carrot (optional).
- You need 1 cup of olives (optional).
PERFECT CUBES: Use this SLICER to get the perfect sized even pieces, every time. It makes it less heavy and more appropriate for summer. Salad Olivieh is a Persian potato Salad studded with peas, dill pickles, eggs and chicken. It makes a wonderful appetizer or lunch.
Salad olivieh perfect for summer step by step
- Peel potatoes and boil until cooked, set aside..
- Boil eggs for about 9mins or longer, peel and set aside..
- Debone and shred cooked chicken into small pieces, set aside..
- Mash or cut potatoes roughly and place in a large bowl.
- Dice eggs into small pieces and place with the potatoes.
- Add chicken to eggs and potato.
- If using salami, slice into small pieces and add to the bowl..
- Dice the persian pickles into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Incorporate mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Leave some mayonnaise to spread on top of salad..
- (Optional) slice some tomato and garnish on top of salad.
- Best eaten with lebanese bread.
- Leave refrigerated with glad wrap on top.
Even amongst Persian families, salad olivieh comes in many different forms. My mother adds carrot and mustard. Olivier Salad, also known in other countries as Russian Potato Salad, is one of the most famous Russian foods. This filling, hearty, and comforting salad is usually served on various occasions, but mostly on a New Year's Eve which is the most important Russian. Even those who dislike Olivier are well.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Salad olivieh perfect for summer, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp