Savory Pot Roast.
You can cook Savory Pot Roast using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of beef roast.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth or beef bouillon.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lawry seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of beef rub cracked peppercorn.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely ground red pepper.
Savory Pot Roast step by step
- Get a crockpot.
- Cut the beef roast into 3 large pieces and rub the 3-4 tbs (or until its completely covered) beef rub of cracked peppercorn on the beef..
- Put 6 cups of water into the crockpot.
- Put the beef roast into crockpot.
- Cut the potatoes, carrots, lemon, and onion into large pieces then put them into crockpot with the beef roast..
- Put the 2 cups of beef broth into crockpot over previous ingredients. Make sure the meat is covered..
- Add all the seasoning over the crockpot ingredients..
- You may want to add more than 3 Tablespoons of each of the seasonings. Depends how much seasoning you want..
- Cook everything covered in crockpot for 5-7 hours on high..
- Once the beef roast easily falls apart with a fork and is not pink it should be done..
- Also double check the potatoes and carrots that they are soft..
- If you want to make the juice into a gravy put desired amount into a pot boiling starting out with 1/4 cup flour or until desired consistency..
- Pull the beef apart with a fork serve with the other contents. Pour gravy over the top and enjoy!.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Savory Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp