Eggplant Parmesan. Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place a layer of eggplant slices in the sauce.
Eggplant parmesan will always be one of my top favorite comfort foods. There is something about the dish that feels like it's giving you a giant hug. Growing up, I was not a huge fan of eggplant. You can cook Eggplant Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan
- You need 1 each of eggplant.
- It’s 1 each of marinara sauce.
- You need 1/2 packages of angel hair pasta.
- You need 1 each of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese-grated.
Categories: Eggplant Parmesan Eggplant Recipes Vegetarian Main Dish. More from: Easy Comfort Food Recipes. This Baked Eggplant Parmesan recipe is lightened up a bit with baked (instead of fried) panko-crusted roasted eggplant, and layered up with a zesty combination of marinara, cheeses and fresh herbs. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy.
Eggplant Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and slice eggplant about 1/2 inch thick. I cut mine lengthwise.
- Whisk egg in a bowl. In desperate bowl add breadcrumbs, cayenne and garlic powder..
- Dip eggplant in egg then breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes. Flipping halfway through.
- Heat marinara sauce on low with freshly diced tomatoes just until warm.
- Boil water for pasta. Once cooked, drain..
- Once eggplant is done put it in the bottom of a small oven safe dish, top with marinara, sliced butter and mozzarella. Bake for 5 minutes on 350°F then turn oven to broil, broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling..
- Place cooked pasta on a plate and top with eggplant marinara mixture. Add grated parmesan on top. Enjoy!.
Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness. These heavenly Eggplant Parmesan Sandwiches make for an easy and delicious hot lunch. Crispy fried eggplant is layered on a ciabatta roll with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, marinara sauce. Traditionally eggplant parmesan is breaded eggplant that is fried them topped with sauce and cheese before baking. I made this lighter low-carb version by roasting the eggplant in the oven instead and.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Eggplant Parmesan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp