Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork.
You can have Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork
- Prepare 2 lbs of pork loin, trimmed of fat.
- You need 1 of med onion, thinnly sliced.
- You need 2 c of BBQ sauce.
Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork step by step
- Spread onion on bottom of crockpot. Layer pork slices on top of onion. Pour sauce over meat. Cover and cook on high heat about 4 hours, until meat shreds easily..
- Remove meat from crockpot and place on cutting board. Strain cooking liquid through fine-mesh stainer and discard solids. Shred meat and return to crockpot..
- Add enough BBQ sauce to crockpot to moisten pork. Mix to coat. Serve with sauce on the side..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp