Spinach pasta with tuna…really yummy!!. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! I hadn't made this recipe in a while, and I really enjoyed eating it after I finished the photos.
Impress your guests with a quick and easy macaroni and tuna casserole topped with buttery bread crumbs. I thought the taste was really yummy. My family and I are big onions garlic powder pepper and yellow orange green and red peppers lovers so I use them up whenever I. You can have Spinach pasta with tuna…really yummy!! using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach pasta with tuna…really yummy!!
- It’s 100 g of spinach pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned tuna.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- You need of Beans, corn, carrots (small ammount of each).
This version of Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta uses just a touch of cream cheese and This would also be really good with sliced mushrooms. Just cook the mushrooms along with the onions Easier than a box meal, this creamy tomato and spinach pasta is also more flavorful and delicious. Crazy delicious homemade one-pot pasta with spinach and tomatoes. Everything is made from scratch and cooked in one pot.
Spinach pasta with tuna…really yummy!! step by step
- Boil the pasta for 10 mins and throw away the rest of the water..
- Put in the pot the tuna and the vegetables and mix, add salt&pepper and the pasta and mix until well combined. Put in a plate and enjoy!!!.
- Tip: i also added a spoon of avocado mayonnaise that i made a few days ago and it became instantly waaay tastier! Try it! Recipe for avocado 'mayonnaise ' 1 avocado 1/2 lemon juice Pinch of salt&pepper 2-3 tbsp olive oil.
The pasta is perfectly cooked with the right texture; each strands is coated with the refreshing and great taste of the sauce garlic and onion-infused sauce. However, the same old tuna sandwich gets kinda old so in an attempt to be creative and throw a The garlic was subtle but essential and the combination of asparagus, tuna and pasta was perfect for My kids actually ate this really well (albeit a few gags on the asparagus) and have now declared, "Mom. How to cook Spicy Tuna Pasta. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Spinach pasta with tuna…really yummy!!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp