Sausage and egg breakfast burritos. Shake things up with these speedy, savory wraps. —Brenda Spann, Granger, Indiana. Divide sausage mixture among tortillas; top with eggs and cheese. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling and roll up.
These breakfast burritos have been in my husband's family for years. Fill warm tortillas with filling and enjoy! We like to make burritos, wrap them in aluminum foil, and store them in the fridge so they can be easily warmed up for breakfast or for company. You can cook Sausage and egg breakfast burritos using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage and egg breakfast burritos
- You need 6 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 lb of Ground breakfast sausage plain or seasoned with pepper.
- It’s 2 small of Potatos (optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortillas (optional).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Rubbed sage.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Crushed red Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fennel seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
These freezer breakfast burritos, filled with sweet sausage, seasoned potatoes, cheese, scrambled eggs, and salsa verde, are my answer to this weekday struggle. Freezer burritos are easy to prep in advance, can be frozen for up to three months, and only take about five minutes to reheat in the. featured in Inside-Out Breakfast Burritos. In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and Parmesan until well combined. In a medium size saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
Sausage and egg breakfast burritos instructions
- Scramble eggs..
- Cut potatos into chunks..
- Heat potatoes in microwave until soft..
- Add seasoning to meat..
- Cook meat..
- Add already scrambled eggs to cooked meat..
- Add potatoes to pan with eggs and meat. (optional).
- Cook an additional minute until hot..
- Wrap in heated tortilla. (optional).
Tasty sausage breakfast burritos filled with sausage and zesty tomatoes, scrambled eggs and Cheddar cheese for an all-day breakfast recipe. These breakfast burritos are very tasty, satisfying, and are perfect for on the go. In the future I am going to play around with different flavor combinations. Place your tortilla on a flat surface, then add a scoop of the egg and sausage mixture to the middle. DIRECTIONS Add sausage, onion, red and green peppers, and cook with the eggs.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Sausage and egg breakfast burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp