Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken). – Slow Cookers vary in cooking times – adjust according to your appliance. – Freezer instructions courtesy of Erindipity. Adobo has many regional variations and chicken and pork adobo is just one of the common interpretations of our quintessential Filipino stew. This version isn't really much different from adobo made solely of chicken or pork but since we are combining two types of meat that has varying.
This dish is like making both Chicken Adobo and Pork Adobo in one pot. Note that I combined both ingredients immediately and cooked each at. The easiest chicken pork adobong tuyo recipe You can cook Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken)
- It’s 1 of part vinegar.
- You need 1 of part soy sauce.
- It’s 1-2 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of ke pork with fat cuts.
- Prepare 1/4 of ke chicken or more.
- You need 3 heads of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- It’s of Water or broth.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Sprinkle of peppercorns.
- You need of Oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare of Options:.
- It’s of Add whole boiled egg/s.
- It’s of Substitute with or add Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Add Oyster sauce.
- It’s Dash of Seasoning (knorr or maggi).
All Reviews for Pork and Chicken Adobo. For pork adobo, I usually use pork loin steaks, sliced or not. Brown pork in a skillet on medium high heat til nearly done. I've never needed oil to brown the meat.
Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) instructions
- In a pot in medium heat, place in pork and chicken meat, equal parts of soy sauce and vinegar (depends on the amount of your meat, it's not supposed to swim in it, just enough to flavor it. Here I used about 3-4 Tbsp), chopped garlic, peppercorns, Bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil, do not stir before that. This process cooks the vinegar..
- When it boils, check if the meat juices have come out and cover once more without stirring. Lower the heat and let it simmer some more..
- When you feel/smell that the vinegar has cooked through, you can stir so that the sauce touches all parts of the meat. Cover and let the sauce reduce to almost none, stirring once in awhile..
- After it has reduced, add water or your broth, up to almost top of the meats. Cover and reduce it to half, stirring once in a while..
- Once it has reduced, set aside and ready your frying pan with oil. Shallow fry the meat until all sides have a nice colour..
- This is a photo of the reduced juices. You'll use this again after frying. (Oops, too much peppercorns lol).
- Once done frying, pour the frying pan content into the pot with juices. Try to get everything stuck on the pan, that's flavorful, including the rendered fat oil. Stir to distribute the sauce on the meat while on low heat. Reduce it down a bit more as desired and it's ready to serve. Best served with rice!.
- Try the optional ingredients listed above. Just make sure the ratio of soy and vinegar are equal. :).
Adobo chicken or pork is a signature dish of the Philippines. How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches. Return all the meat, including any juices, back into the pot.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp