Salsa chicken burritos.
You can have Salsa chicken burritos using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken burritos
- Prepare 1 package of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of seasoning.
- You need 1/2 packages of velveeta.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips.
Salsa chicken burritos step by step
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Combine soup and salsa and pour over chicken and seasoning.
- Cook on high for 4 hours and shred chicken.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spoon chicken onto tortillas and add a little cheese and fold up, place crease side down on an ungeased cooking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 8 minutes, flip, brush, bake 8 more minutes.
- Serve with queso and chips.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Tasty Salsa chicken burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp