Delicious Spanish fish broth!.
You can have Delicious Spanish fish broth! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Spanish fish broth!
- It’s 1 of head of a hake.
- Prepare 1 of fishbones of a hake.
- It’s 1 of head of monkfish.
- It’s 2 large of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 1 of few drops of Tabasco.
- You need 3 3/4 liter of water.
Delicious Spanish fish broth! instructions
- Put water to boil in a large pot..
- Smash the heads of the fish (especially the monkfish's). Cut tomatoes and onion in quarters..
- Once the water starts to boil add the heads, the bones ans the vegetables..
- Let it cook slowly for 5-6 hours. At some poin add the Tabasco and tbe salt. After 2-2.30 hous add the canned tomato..
- Let it rest the whole night outside the fridge and next day take the bones and the onion out as well as the tomato skin. Use a strainer for the smaller parts. Rrserve some of the paste you'll get (with no bones).
- If not goin to use within 3-4 days, put in the freezer..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Delicious Delicious Spanish fish broth!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp