Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 8 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 of Carrot Sticks.
- Prepare 3 of Celery Sticks.
- You need 1 of Lg. Onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 Pkg of Egg Noodles.
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Add chicken broth to crock pot, set aside..
- Slice carrots, mince celery and onion, cut chicken in to cubes and add to a large mixing bowl, mix well..
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and both cans of soup to the mixture in step two, mix well..
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours..
- Add package of egg noodles to crock pot the last 30-40 minuets..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Delicious Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp