Pan Seared Chicken with Green Bean, Japanese Eggplant, and Muscadine Sauté.
You can have Pan Seared Chicken with Green Bean, Japanese Eggplant, and Muscadine Sauté using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Chicken with Green Bean, Japanese Eggplant, and Muscadine Sauté
- It’s 8 oz of boneless, skinless chicken.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- It’s 4 oz of muscadines, peeled and seeded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- It’s 2 of sprigs fresh marjoram.
- It’s 1 each of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 each of Japanese eggplant, halved and sliced 1/4”.
- You need 6 oz of green beans, chopped into 2” pieces.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 oz of Parmesan or other hard cheese, shaved.
Pan Seared Chicken with Green Bean, Japanese Eggplant, and Muscadine Sauté instructions
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper, and set aside at room temperature..
- To peel and seed the muscadines: cut the muscadines in half, starting at the stem end. Working over a bowl to catch excess juice, remove the seeds and discard, pinch to press the flesh from the peel. Put the flesh in with the juice, and reserve the skins separately..
- Heat a small sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Cook chicken until browned on first side, flip and add marjoram sprigs and muscadine skins. Once chicken is cooked through, remove chicken from the pan and set aside. Dissolve bouillon cube in 4 ounces of water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook until the volume of the stock has reduced by about half, then turn off the heat. Remove the herb stems and muscadine skins..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add half of the vegetable oil and eggplant. Cook while stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add the green beans, and continue to cook and stir for 5-6 more minutes, or until the veggies are just cooked. Stir in the muscadine flesh, and season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Return the chicken to the pan with chicken stock, and warm over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar and butter and adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper..
- Place a mound of green beans, eggplant and muscadines in the center of the plate, then top with shaved cheese. Carefully set the chicken on top of the vegetables. Enjoy!.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Yummy Pan Seared Chicken with Green Bean, Japanese Eggplant, and Muscadine Sauté, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp