Mongolian Beef with Shirataki Noodles. No need to call for delivery — steak, noodles, veggies and a skillet is all you need to make this Chinese take-out classic at home. Add beef and cooked rice noodles; toss to coat with sauce, and heat through. Gluten-Free Mongolian Beef Noodle Bowls taste just like take out, swapping rice for chewy rice noodles!
Mongolian Beef is a recipe that I've been cooking for clients for many years for a number of reasons. One, people love anything that tastes like Chinese takeout. Two, the sweet flavor of the dark brown sugar mixed with the salty soy sauce and the strong ginger and garlic is incredibly addicting and three. You can cook Mongolian Beef with Shirataki Noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef with Shirataki Noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of sirloin tip steak, cut into thin strips.
- You need 1/4 c of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 T of dry sherry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 T of coconut flour.
- You need 1 T of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 of whole dried red Chile peppers.
- You need 3-4 T of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of pkg Shirataki noodles.
It goes great with cauliflower rice, broccoli or even shirataki noodles. This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an Luckily, if you still aren't convinced – I have also included instructions for cooking this Keto Mongolian Beef in the slow cooker as well (and did I. Mongolian beef, is a dish served in Chinese restaurants consisting of sliced beef, typically flank steak, usually made with onions. The beef is commonly paired with scallions or mixed vegetables and is often not spicy.
Mongolian Beef with Shirataki Noodles step by step
- In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, sesame oil, coconut flour, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and whole chile peppers. Add in beef and coat well. Refrigerate 15 min..
- In skillet, heat 1 T oil. Add onion and cook until tender. Remove from onions and set aside..
- In same skillet, heat 2 T of oil. Add beef mixture and saute until cooked through. Stir in onions and noodles..
Beef And Noodles Spicy Asian Noodles Zuchinni Noodles Buckwheat Noodles Shirataki Noodles Everything you love about Mongolian beef, but in meatball form! This is a quick easy dinner that What others are saying. Shirataki noodles are a low-carb pasta alternative made from yams with. Try our easy to follow mongolian beef with noodles recipe. Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Mongolian Beef with Shirataki Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp