easy ham and cheese omelet. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. Ham and cheese turn a simple omelette into a filling breakfast or a fun breakfast for dinner choice. Fresh chives add color and extra flavor.
If you're looking for a very basic Ham And Cheese Omelette, look no further. Transfer ham to a small bowl, add cheese, and toss to combine. Wipe out skillet with a paper towel and return it to medium heat. You can have easy ham and cheese omelet using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of easy ham and cheese omelet
- You need of cooking utensils needed.
- You need 2 small of fry pans with lid.
- It’s 1 of spatula.
- You need 1 small of bowl.
- Prepare 1 of fork.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slice of ham ( cut in cubes ).
- Prepare 1 small of handful of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 of capfuls of milk.
- It’s 2 of pats of butter.
Bake ham and cheese in a classic custard of eggs and milk, because sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. Hint: be sure to thoroughly grease your baking dish. For a little variation toss in a few sliced scallions or some freshly snipped herbs. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, ham, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
easy ham and cheese omelet instructions
- mix eggs and milk in the bowl with the fork until well mixed.
- place one pat of butter and ham in one pan and turn on medium heat mixing occasionally.
- place one pat of butter in other pan and let melt over medium heat.
- pour eggs into the pan with no ham and cover watching until top of eggs are mostly cooked.
- flip eggs carefully and turn off heat.
- immediately add shredded cheese and most of the ham but save some ham for the top.
- flip eggs in half, plate, and top with more cheese and ham.
Heat skillet on medium and melt margarine. As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with egg flipper so uncooked portion of egg can flow under the cooked portion. Try this classic omelette for brunch or serve with lots of green salad for a quick and satisfying dinner. Then, melt some butter in a frying pan over medium heat and add the egg mixture, pushing the eggs around the outside of the pan toward the center. Next, sprinkle some cubed ham and shredded cheese on top of the eggs.
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Make Perfect easy ham and cheese omelet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp