[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, plus more for topping.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sea salt, coconut sugar, cane sugar, whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. As you mix that with the dry, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Greese your cast iron skillet with a bit of coconut oil, and pour the batter in. It will be a pretty thick batter, which is normal..
- Once it's spread out evenly, sprinkle a bit more sea salt on and cook for 25-30 minutes, until done on top and slightly under cooked in the middle..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Top with dairy-free ice cream..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Cook Delicious [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp