Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli.
You can cook Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- You need 1 box of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Frozen Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 Bag of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- You need of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli instructions
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp