Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie. BBQ Spaghetti may sound a little strange at first but in Memphis it's a barbecue staple. Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. Season liberally with salt and add spaghetti.
As spicy or as mild as you like with the best tasting sauce! This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Now make your spaghetti, once this is ready serve with your meatballs and add a little parmesan and parsley to garnish. You can have Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie
- It’s 100 gr of lean beef, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of oat flour.
- Prepare 1 of white egg.
- You need 2 tbs of bbq sauce.
- You need 150 gr of cook spaghetti.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s of greens leaves salad (dressing:olive oil, lemon juice, and honey).
- It’s 1 of fresh red chili.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame seed (garnish).
- You need 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
I appreciate the fact that this hearty pasta sauce is quick to assemble and cooks in just a few hours. Strike a balance between creamy & spicy with this chicken spaghetti recipe. Combine VELVEETA & green chile-spiked diced tomatoes in this delicious dish. Supremely Spicy Spaghetti is a consumable food item.
Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie step by step
- Mix beef mince, oat flour, bbq sauce and egg white then form it like a pattie form.
- Add butter to the grill pan and when melt add in the pattie and cook until done (5-6 minutes each side) then set aside.
- Season cooked spaghetti with soy sauce and chopped chili and set aside.
- Start to assemble the meal. Add greens salad then pattie then spaghetti and top it with sesame seeds and some more chopped chili..
- Ready to eat..
It can also be purchased when treating a date at The Round Table. The following crafting station and materials are required when crafting Supremely Spicy Spaghetti. Make a BBQ Ranch Chicken and Bacon Wrap, wrap tightly and pack in your kid's cold lunch. Keto BBQ Sauce Recipe: Spicy and Tangy. I really like the tang you get from BBQ sauce, but this might be a bit much for people!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp