Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad.
You can cook Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green onion, Chopped.
- You need 6 oz of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Hot Rotel.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 oz of Black Olives.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of pads of Butter.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp