Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika.
You can cook Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken breast.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of White rice, cooked.
Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts…..
- Place chicken inside crockpot…….
- Pour over chicken : crushed tomatoes, red wine, black pepper, paprika, minced garlic, onion and green pepper…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 6 hours or until chicken breast are cooked thru……
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir into sauce……
- Serve over white rice and enjoy ?!.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Shredded Chicken Paprika, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp