Cheap Quick Ramen Noodle Meal.
You can cook Cheap Quick Ramen Noodle Meal using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheap Quick Ramen Noodle Meal
- Prepare 4 packages of Pork flavor Ramen Noodles (or any flavor you prefer, I used pork as I thought it'd go great with the pork sausage).
- Prepare 2 cans of green beans (cut, French, Italian, whole- your preference).
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 16 oz of roll of breakfast sausage (I used Kroger brand Mild Pork).
- Prepare of OPTIONAL** frozen diced green bell peppers and onions.
Cheap Quick Ramen Noodle Meal instructions
- Cook and then drain sausage, set aside..
- While sausage is browning, in a separate pot, boil Ramen according to package instructions. (Will be mushy if noodles are over cooked).
- Leaving some water in noodles, Drain Ramen and add flavor packets and stir..
- Add cooked sausage, veggies and any other preferred seasoning, stir all together. (To avoid over salting, keep in mind that it already has the included Ramen seasoning) Continue cooking over medium low heat until all veggies are warm and cooked..
- Ready to serve..
- OPTIONAL, at this point, you can add to a casserole dish and bake at 325 apx 15-20 minutes to serve as a casserole. I kept it in the pot and served as a ONE pot recipe..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Cheap Quick Ramen Noodle Meal, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp