Cheesy Shepherds Pie.
You can have Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- It’s 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- It’s 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- Prepare 2 of cups diced carrots.
- You need 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- You need 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Cheesy Shepherds Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp