Zucchini Jam (Vegan).
You can cook Zucchini Jam (Vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jam (Vegan)
- It’s 1 of small zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- You need 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 70 g of golden raisins.
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) step by step
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon..
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy..
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down..
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :).
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Yummy Zucchini Jam (Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp