Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta.
You can have Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 of garlic gloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of spicy smoked chorizo sausage (or half) diced.
- It’s 3/4 of crushed tomatoes (or your fave pasta sauce).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 cups of fresh kale, chopped roughly.
- It’s Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups of dried pasta.
Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in pot,drain and leave in the collander..
- Place the pot back on the heat, add olive oil. Then add your onions and garlic.
- Once onions are translucent, add your chorizo sausage and let cook until it's browned..
- Poor in white wine, let boil and simmer for 5 minutes to let the alcohol Cook Out. Then add your tomato sauce and bring to a boil again..
- Return your pasta into the pot and mix everything together so the sauce coats the pasta, put in kale and stir and let cook for one to two minutes (don't overcook the kale).
- Serve once the kale is wilted.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp