Spinach and Yogurt Dip. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Fill a bowl with ice water. Although this spinach yoghurt dip using greek yogurt may look similar to tzatziki, this dip is sure to give tzatziki a run for its money!
Spinach dip can be prepared in advance since this is cold spinach dip recipe. Although it does taste super good warm when mixed with fresh sauteed veggies. This Healthy Spinach Dip Recipe with yogurt, twice more spinach and four times less mayo makes the same creamy and flavorful spinach. "Better" like a Greek yogurt dip recipe that tastes like Spinach and Artichoke dip but it's made with HEALTHY ninja secret ingredients. You can cook Spinach and Yogurt Dip using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Yogurt Dip
- You need 12 oz of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of finely minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of thick plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground clove.
- You need 1/8 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp. of ground mint.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground coriander.
- You need 1 of Chopped walnuts for garnish.
It's also pretty common to throw spinach in dip. Spinach Yogurt Dip. featured in No-Cook Summer Dips. Place Greek yogurt and feta cheese in a food processor. Process until fully combined and mostly smooth.
Spinach and Yogurt Dip step by step
- Blanch the spinach for 20 to 30 seconds or steam for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Rinse and squeeze out excess water and chop coarsely..
- Stir garlic into the yogurt and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a wide, heavy skillet and add the spices..
- Stir the spices until they begin to sizzle and are fragrant..
- Add the spinach..
- Cook and stir until heated through and coated with the oil and spices, 2 to 3 minutes..
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse to a puree..
- Add the yogurt and blend together..
- Transfer to a bowl or platter..
- Garnish with chopped walnuts if desired..
- Serve with pita bread..
Add in baby spinach, parsley, mint, Frank's Red Hot Original, lemon zest and juice. Traditional yogurt and spinach dip is made with yogurt, cooked spinach and garlic. However, I sometimes add caramelized onion to the dip and it takes it to a whole new level. This Persian Spinach and Yogurt Dip is an all time favorite made with a handful of ingredients. Variations of this Persian Borani Esfanaj dish are popular throughout the Mediterranean region.
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Make Tasty Spinach and Yogurt Dip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp