Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion. And add garlic, parmesan, mushrooms and onions? This is so good- if you try it please let me know! Place asparagus and onion in the skillet.
Toss the onions and asparagus until the vegetables are evenly coated with salt, pepper and cheese. Once vegetables are soft take them out of the oven and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese on top. Meanwhile, In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, parmesan, green onions and lemon juice. You can have Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion
- You need 1/2 dozen of Green Onions.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
Remove the asparagus and fish from the oven, flip the fish and spread the parmesan mixture on the tilapia. Place the remaining ingredients in a saucepan, except lemons. Squeeze quartered lemons into saucepan and place lemon in as well. Fill pan with enough water to cover the asparagus half way and cover.
Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Wash all vegetables well..
- Mix onions and asparagus in a 9" x 13" cooking pan..
- Brush olive oil on the onions and asparagus until they are lightly coated on all sides..
- Salt and pepper the onions and asparagus..
- Lightly sprinkle parmesan on the onions and asparagus. (1/2 cup).
- Toss the onions and asparagus until the vegetables are evenly coated with salt, pepper and cheese..
- Bake vegetables for 35-40 minutes..
- Once vegetables are soft take them out of the oven and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese on top..
Cook at medium to high heat until the asparagus is bright green and tender. PLACE asparagus and onion on platter to serve. To blanch fresh asparagus, add the spears to a large pot of boiling water. Drain, then immediately plunge the asparagus into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Simply seasoned with butter and green onions, they taste fresh and keep their bright green color, too.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp