Greek Marinade Lamb Chops.
You can cook Greek Marinade Lamb Chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Marinade Lamb Chops
- It’s 1 rack of (8) lamb chops.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of table salt.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper.
Greek Marinade Lamb Chops step by step
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and garlic cloves. Brush marinade over all sides of the separated lamb chops..
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator for at least a half hour. Longer is better..
- Preheat a large cast iron pan to medium heat. Sear on each side for 5-6 minutes. Finish each side with kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste..
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Greek Marinade Lamb Chops, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp