BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears.
You can cook BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears.
- It’s 1 pound of bacon.
- You need of Small block of shaved parmesan.
- You need of Grated parmesan.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. (Bonus Tip!*Or start warming up your grill. If grilling, cook time will be cut in half.) Group asparagus together in groups of 2-3 depending on size. Hold them together one by one and place a piece or 2 of shaved parmesan on top of the asparagus and then wrap it all together in bacon strips. Secure with toothpicks and line side by side on baking sheet..
- Next, season your wraps with salt, pepper, and top with grated parmesan..
- Finally, cover wraps in your favorite BBQ sauce and let marinate for 10-20 minutes, before popping in the oven or onto the grill. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour depending on how crispy you want your bacon. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante wati for sharing How to Cook Delicious BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp