Mae's Lasagne 😉.
You can have Mae's Lasagne 😉 using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mae's Lasagne 😉
- You need 2 lb of ground beef, sausage, or turkey.
- Prepare 2 of 26 oz jars pasta sauce, any flavor.
- It’s 2 of to 3 cups shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2 of 8 oz cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 of 8 oz package oven ready lasagne noodles.
- It’s of Ricotta Filling.
- You need 1 of 15 oz carton ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
Mae's Lasagne 😉 step by step
- For ricotta filling mix cheeses, herbs, and egg together in bowl, set aside.
- brown meat, drain.
- add sauce, chopped garlic, and herbs to meat.
- simmer for 15 minutes.
- pour 1 cup of sauce in 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- place 3 noodles in pan,.
- spread 2/3 cups ricotta mixture evenly over noodles.
- spread 3/4 cup of sauce mixture over ricotta.
- sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella over sauce.
- repeat steps 6thru 10 until all ingredients are used up ending with mozzarella.
- cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes.
- remove foil, bake additional 10 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- FOR MICROWAVE :.
- using microwave safe dish repeat as directed above, except omit top layer cheese.
- cover with plastic wrap.
- microwave on high 10 to 15 minutes.
- remove plastic wrap, add top layer cheese.
- microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes until bubbly.
- serve and enjoy..
- an equivalent measure of meat and /or cheese substitute may be used for a vegetarian dish..
Thank you sister amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Mae's Lasagne ;-), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp