Vegan Texas style Cornbread.
You can cook Vegan Texas style Cornbread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Texas style Cornbread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of masa harina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of oil (preferably olive oil).
Vegan Texas style Cornbread step by step
- Mix dry, then wet ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 200º.
- Pour batter into pans and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vegan Texas style Cornbread, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp