Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust.
You can cook Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust
- It’s of Crust—–.
- You need 16 inch of pizza crust, I used fresh dough from a bakery.
- Prepare of Toppings—–.
- You need 2 pounds of pulled pork, I used some of the leftover Roasted tangerine pork see my recipe.
- Prepare 8 ounces of baked beans, I used Bushes Best homestyle.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of sliced black olives.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need as needed of Barbecue sauce, I used Sweet Baby Rays brown Sugar Hickory.
- It’s of Cheeses, 5 cheeses equal parts from each—-.
- It’s as needed of Asiago cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Provolone cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of romano cheese shredded.
- You need of stuffing, for stuff crust—.
- You need as needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a baking pan with sides spray nonstick spray on it set aside.
- On a flat baking sheet spread out the dough, its easier to work with..
- In the middle of the dough add the baked beans after stirring well. Leave some room from the edge with the beans..
- Heat the pulled pork and cook getting it a bit crispy.
- When crisp lower the heat.
- Add barbecue sauce and mix well..
- Take the cheddar cheese and cut into sticks. Add these inbetween the beans and the edge.
- Fold the edge over the cheddar sticks. Add Meat..
- Add olive.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven 15 minutes.
- Put under broiler till browned.
- Slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp