Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa.
You can cook Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa
- Prepare of fish fillet (i use snapper).
- It’s of russet potato (peeled).
- It’s of light cream.
- It’s of baby peas.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of mint leaf (mixed with peas).
- You need of pineapple.
- Prepare of tomato.
- You need of red onion.
- Prepare of coriander.
- You need of lime.
Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa instructions
- Dice potato and boil for 15mins till fully cooked, drain and place potato in the strainer to ensure no lumps left. Heat some cream then add into potato, mix well and season with salt.
- Dice tomato, pineapple, red onion, rough cut coriander, mix into a bowl with a squeeze of lime and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sautee baby peas, add salt to taste and butter. Blend with couple mint leaves and little water for smooth consistency.
- Fillet the fish, pan fry in a medium hot pan, add salt and pepper..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp