Honey Mustard Salmon.
You can cook Honey Mustard Salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Salmon
- You need of Fresh salmon fillets, skin-on.
- It’s 4 oz. of cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- You need of Honey Mustard dressing of choice.
- You need 1 tbsp. of fresh dill, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Honey Mustard Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425..
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic and dill. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat. Add salmon, flesh side down. Cook untouched for about 5 mins, flip and finish in the oven about 9-10 mins..
- After plating, spoon on honey Mustard dressing and top with tomato mixture..
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Honey Mustard Salmon, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp