Spinach and courgette lasagne. Pour boiling water over the spinach in a sieve or colander to wilt it. Perfect for an easy dinner, this spinach and ricotta lasagne with courgette pasta is a good alternative to a typical pasta bake. Silvana Franco shows you how to make a brilliant vegetarian lasagne.
Add warm milk rather than cold. Learn how to make Courgette & spinach open lasagne and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Toss the cooked courgette slices in the pesto sauce. You can have Spinach and courgette lasagne using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and courgette lasagne
- Prepare 6 bags of spinach.
- It’s 3 tubs of creme fraiche.
- You need 6 of courgettes.
- It’s 9 of lasagna sheets.
- Prepare 4-6 cloves of garlic.
Drain the lasagne sheets well, and then layer them onto two warmed plates with the courgettes and spinach. Finish with lasagne noodles, spinach, white cheese and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on top. I usually have the traditional minced beef option, but this spinach and courgette lasagne recipe was created by looking in the cupboard. This courgette lasagne is a tasty veggie alternative to the meat dinner favourite.
Spinach and courgette lasagne instructions
- Cook spinach in salted water and leave to cool.
- Cut the courgettes lengthways about 0.5cm thick.
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach and put in the blender with one tub of cream and blend until smooth.
- Put the blended spinach mixture in a large bowl. Incorporate the rest of the creme and the crushed garlic.
- In a lasagna oven dish, add a layer of courgette, salt, and pepper. Add a layer of lasagna sheets. Add a layer of spinach mixture and add a bit of parmesan on top. Add a layer of lasagna sheet and repeat the process twice more to finish with a layer of spinach mixture.
- Cover with parmesan and grated mozzarella and cook in the over at 180 for 45-60min.
This is a great veggie alternative to a classic meat lasagne. Courgettes are so versatile and they soak up flavours wonderfully, plus they're a great vegetable to include in your diet thanks to their high vitamin C and. Enjoy a vegetarian lasagne bursting with spinach and courgette, held together with a creamy mascarpone sauce. Great flavours and a nice chunky texture in this lasagne made with sausage, courgettes and ricotta cheese. Sometimes I make it with aubergines.
Thank you sister wati for sharing How to Cook Yummy Spinach and courgette lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp