Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#. Don't overlook this delicious combo of flavorful tofu and fresh chives. Music By: The Defloristics – Back In The Days. The soup is made of chicken stock, tofu, garlic chives and ground pork.
Yuxiang literally fish fragrance is a seasoning mixture in Chinese cuisine, and also refers to Proper preparation of the yuxiang seasoning includes finely minced scallion, ginger and garlic with sugar, salt, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili peppers. When buying your flowering garlic chives, or 韭菜花, the key is to look for slender stems. Very slender stems will be tender when cooked. You can have Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#
- It’s 4 cups of garlic chive, cut into 1 inch length.
- Prepare 2 of dry tofu cake ~2 cups, shredded into 1 1/2 inch thin strips.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded pork or chicken (remove for began version).
- It’s 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
If you cannot find slender stem chives consider chopping off the bottom inch or so of the stems. You don't want tough chives in your stir fry! Fried rice is quite dry and hard. Ah cha taste a bit strange.
Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# step by step
- Sauté Onion in olive oil until translucent. Adding a teaspoon of sugar could speed things up. Then add minced garlic and shredded dry tofu strips and keep stiring fry them. In the meantime season them with soy sauce and fish sauce..
- In the end, add garlic chives. Stir just until the chives withers. Drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve with porridge or rice..
There are spreads that are all tofu, or all nut based, but we decided to use a mix of tofu and nuts to boost the protein, texture, and flavour profile. It also makes for a fantastic snack as a vegetable dip. A warning though: it'll can cause garlic breath. you've been warned. Try changing it up by adding. Kouya dofu is freeze dried tofu.
Thank you sister dian for sharing How to Cook Perfect Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp