Pretzel pot pie. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Soft pretzels top this cheesy pot pie that's filled with all of your favorite chicken pot pie ingredients. The best part (besides the whole cheesy-pretzel thing) is that you only need one pot to make it!
Bratwurst, Pretzel, Cheddar and Beer Pot Pie didn't have an easy fluidity to it. It didn't flow naturally off my tongue, so I started jumbling the worlds around until I found the right combination but even then. A pot pie is a type of pie with a top pie crust, sometimes a bottom pie crust, consisting of flaky pastry. You can cook Pretzel pot pie using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pretzel pot pie
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- It’s 3 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 C of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 C of chicken broth.
- It’s of S&P, 1 tsp each.
- You need 2 1/2 C of cooked chicken, in chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 C of peas, thawed if frozen.
- It’s 1/2 C of asparagus, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 6-8 of thyme sprigs, tied in a bundle.
- Prepare 1/2 C of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of # fresh pizza dough, room temperature.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pretzel salt (I used kosher).
The term is used in North America. This easy but impressive pretzel fudge pie has a rich brownie filling in a sweet and salty crust that's View image. Pretzel Fudge Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Easy Peanut Butter & Pretzel Pie.
Pretzel pot pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Melt 2T butter in a saute pan and add onion and garlic and cook 5 minutes. Add 2T butter and carrots, celery and asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and stir to coat veggies cooking for 2 minutes more. Add the broth and thyme and 1 tsp each S&P and bring to a simmer. Cook 10 minutes to thicken. Now add the chicken, peas and parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Put baking soda, 2 tsp salt and 8C water in a large pot and bring to a boil. (it really bubbles up).
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces to make pretzels. Roll each piece out to about 24" long. Form into a pretzel shape using water to help the ends stick together. Use a slotted spoon to lower 1 pretzel into the boiling water. Cook 30 seconds then flip and cook for 30 seconds more. Remove and drain on a cutting board. Do the rest of the pretzels the same way..
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray. Put the chicken mixture into a 9"deep dish pie plate or an 8"x8" baking dish. Arrange the pretzels on top of the pot pie mixture with part of the pretzel touching the edges. Whisk the egg and 1Tbsp water in a small bowl. Brush each pretzel with this egg wash and sprinkle with pretzel salt..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. The pretzels will be a beautiful brown and the filling will be bubbling !.
My crispy, salty pretzel crust just begs for a creamy no-bake peanut butter filling and a layer of chocolate ganache. A salty pretzel crust pairs with a cool and fruity filling in a no-bake refrigerator pie.. Croissant Crust Chicken Pot Pie – Flaky Crust Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar – Pretzel Bread. There is nothing more comforting than a homemade pot pie and this recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken Pot Pie is delicious! What you'll need to make chicken pot pie.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Cook Delicious Pretzel pot pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp