Stir-fried Buffalo Meat with Water Spinach.
You can cook Stir-fried Buffalo Meat with Water Spinach using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Buffalo Meat with Water Spinach
- Prepare 150 g of buffalo meat.
- It’s 1 of bundle water spinach (ong choy or kang kong).
- It’s 1 of -2 bulbs garlic (to desired taste).
- It’s 1 piece of fresh ginger.
- You need of Spices: soup base, seasoning powder, salt, MSG, cooking oil.
Stir-fried Buffalo Meat with Water Spinach step by step
- Buffalo meat: rinsed and thinly sliced ( to slice it thinly and beautifully, wash then keep it frozen in about 15-20 minutes).
- Water spinach: picked, rinsed and strained. Garlic: peeled, crushed. Take 2-4 cloves of crushed garlic to finely chop..
- Put about 1.5 l of water on to boil, use high heat to boil thoroughly, add one teaspoon of salt into the boiling water, blanch water spinach then pick out and soak in cold water..
- Add cooking oil into the wok over high heat, fry 1/2 of chopped garlic until yellowish and fragrant. Put buffalo meat into the wok and stir-fry until lightly cooked then transfer into a plate..
- Drain the soaked water spinach well. Add cooking oil, chopped garlic into the wok and fry over high heat until fragrant, then add water spinach to stir-fry, add soup base, seasoning powder, crushed garlic and continue stir-frying until OK. Finally add buffalo meat and toss well..
- Beautifully display on a serving plate and serve..
- If you don't want to have meat, you can skip the step of stir-frying the buffalo meat and we have stir-fried water spinach with garlic..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Stir-fried Buffalo Meat with Water Spinach, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp