Moong dal dosa. Moong dal dosa are instant thin crepes made with skinned yellow lentils or moong dal & spices. These protein packed flavorful moong dal dosa will be an amazing addition to your breakfast menu. Learn how to make Moong Dal Dosa at home which is a popular South Indian breakfast recipe.
Moong dal dosa recipe – pesarattu dosa or moong dal dosa Is a popular breakfast recipe of Andhra Pradesh. This is a healthy & nutritious dosa variety. Vegan as well as gluten free. You can have Moong dal dosa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moong dal dosa
- Prepare of To soak and grind.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole moong dal.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of To sauté.
- Prepare 2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- You need 2 of stem coriander leaves finely chopped.
Moong dal dosa is easy breakfast and can be prepared instantly. You'll surely relish eating these mouth drooling, crispy. Moong dal dosa is one of the easiest and fastest ways to prepare dosa. Moong dal is light and easy to digest and it's low in carbohydrates.
Moong dal dosa instructions
- Wash and soak moong dal overnight.
- Drain all the water. Grind it into smooth paste by adding salt and little water..
- Heat a pan with oil. Sauté all the ingredients under sauté section for just 2 mins..
- Add this to the ground batter and mix it well..
- Heat dosa pan. Pour the batter and spread it into round shape. Sprinkle oil. Flip it and cook both sides..
- Serve with any chutney or it can be eaten as it is. I like to eat as it is without any chutney..
It's also a good source of protein. Moong Dal Dosa Recipe, How To Make Moong Dal Dosa Recipe. Learn the recipeMoong Dal Dosaby vahchef. The moong dal / payatham paruppu in the recipe makes the dosa's very light and easy to digest and they are very tasty too. Wash the moong dal and fenugreek seeds.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Yummy Moong dal dosa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp