Thai inspired eggplant stirfry. This vegan-friendly eggplant stir-fry is spicy, delicious, and simple to make! It works with any type of eggplant and you can adjust the spice level. Darlene Schmidt is a cookbook author and culinary teacher who specializes in Thai cuisine.
Eggplant w/ Basil & Chili Paste Stir-Fry มะเขือยาวผัดพริกเผา. The sauce is flavoured with Thai chili paste and scented with lots of Thai basil. I also show you my new favourite eggplant technique for stir-frying that'll come in handy in any eggplant stir-fry recipe! You can have Thai inspired eggplant stirfry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai inspired eggplant stirfry
- You need 1 large of eggplant-diced.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion-chopped- I used yellow but u may choose according to prefrence.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 packages of frozen cauliflower, broccoli, carrot mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tbsp of hoisen sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of chili sauce – more or less depending on your prefrence in the spicey department.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, garlic powder, sweet dried basil-feel free to add what you desire here.
This savory eggplant stir-fry makes a great main course when served over rice and topped with fresh cilantro (if you like it). Japanese Eggplant with Chicken and Thai basil stir-fry wakes up your taste buds with Thai basil and tender Japanese eggplant and is so easy to make at home. Thai Spicy Eggplant with Sweet Basil. Add shrimp, eggplant and sauce to skillet.
Thai inspired eggplant stirfry step by step
- Im medium saucepan and on medium heat, add a couple tablespoons of evoo.
- Add veggies and a little water to pan. Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- While vegetables are cooking, combine hoisen, soy sauce, chili sauce, cornstarch, water and whisk to combine.
- When vegetables are cooked through, reduce heat to low and pour sauce over top. Stir to combine. Add seasoning and stir to combine..
- Cover and allow the sauce to warm and thicken.
- **note** excellent over brown rice or with added beef, pork or chicken. I intentionally left this sauce and veggie recipe simpke so you can experiment and create your own personilized dish..
Serve with lime wedges and rice noodles, if desired. Thai Stir Fry Eggplant with Holy Basil Recipe – Aubergine As part of the HOW TO COOK GREAT NETWORK – http Foreign food, in particular Chinese food in the form of noodles in soup called ramen and fried dumplings, gyoza, and western food such as curry and. This unique stir-fry dish is made with shrimp and eggplant. Serve with lime wedges and rice noodles, if desired. Serve with lime wedges and rice noodles, if desired.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Tasty Thai inspired eggplant stirfry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp