BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker.
You can cook BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare dash of hot sauce (I used Louisiana hot sauce).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of water.
BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker step by step
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients (except for the cornstarch and water) to make your BBQ sauce. Taste and adjust it to your liking..
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Spread about 1/4 of the BBQ sauce over the bottom..
- Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker and cover with the remaining sauce..
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours OR cook on low for 6-7 hours..
- Once chicken is ready, it should be falling apart. Remove from the slow cooker and set on a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes. Whisk together the cornstarch and water and stir it into the liquid in the slow cooker..
- Using 2 forks or your fingers, shred the chicken, then return the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for another 30 or so minutes..
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing BBQ Shredded Chicken – Slow Cooker, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp