You can cook Vegetarian Burritos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Burritos
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 of Jalepeno.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Mango Peach Salsa.
- It’s 12 of Flour Tortillas (Tortilla Land Uncooked).
Vegetarian Burritos step by step
- Dice vegetables and sauté in frying pan.
- Add in one can of (drained and rinsed) black beans once vegetables begin to soften, continue to cook on High.
- Reduce temperature to Medium after 5 minutes, and add in Mango Peach Salsa and Cream Cheese. Stir everything together..
- As burrito mix cooks, periodically stir the ingredients. Begin to fry your uncooked flour tortillas. Set aside..
- Once burrito mix has thickened, take off the burner. You can either add it to the burritos and serve immediately, or add cheese and bake the burritos for 10 minutes at 325°F..
Thank you sister linda for sharing How to Make Delicious Vegetarian Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp