Chipotle Flank Steak w Teriyaki Asparagus.
You can cook Chipotle Flank Steak w Teriyaki Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Flank Steak w Teriyaki Asparagus
- You need 2 of Mini Cubes Of Chipotle Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 bunch of Of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need 1/4 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Juice 1/4 Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
Chipotle Flank Steak w Teriyaki Asparagus step by step
- Heat Grill low to medium. I use Emeril's Cast Iron Grill when it's cold out! Tastes great!.
- Break up Chipotle Cubes into powder and cover each side of Flank Steak. Dust Powdered Garlic on each side of Steak..
- Wash and break off bottoms of Asparagus at natural snap. Place Asparagus in a large sautee pan. Add Teriyaki, Soy Sauce, Lemon Juice, and Cracked Black Pepper. Turn stove top to low. Cook for 1/2 hour, less if you like your vegetables more crispy!.
- Once grill is hot add Flank Steak. Cook each side10-15 minutes depending on thicknesses for medium-rare..
- Garnish Flank Steak w Fresh Ground Pepper and Cilantro..
- Don't make this recipe.
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Make Delicious Chipotle Flank Steak w Teriyaki Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp